cute eyes

watch_later
comment 4 Comments
Hi,

Do you read this? I hope so. 

Haha. Actually I don't know what to write in this blog anymore. The last article i made was 'Blog is dead'. Don't ask me why suddenly I am using English. 

Okay. 

Diploma just finished last year. I miss all of my friends but I never tell them. I am such an egoist. It's my biggest crisis.  I hope they know about this. 

Urgh. 

When I use international language, i feel like a girl blogger. Visualising my own blog with beautiful flowers. Full of teddy bears, cartoons and soft colours. 

Lol.



Can you find rhymes? 

avatar

so welcome back....bestkan dah habis study....

delete 19 January 2017 at 08:38
avatar
Amir Khalis person

Rasa seronok tapi rindu nak study balik then bila dah study rasa nak cepat je habis😅

delete 19 January 2017 at 15:30
avatar
Anonymous



sentiment_satisfied Emoticon